Here are some kind things you can do for others today:
- Pay for the person behind you's order in the drive-thru at Starbucks.
- Write a comment that compliments someone on the internet.
- Don't bring your phone to the dinner table tonight.
- Help someone with a heavy bag.
- Visit a family member or friend you haven't made time for in awhile.
- Babysit/dogsit/catsit for free.
- Give a homeless person your leftovers from lunch.
- Be kind and patient when on the phone with a customer service representative.
- Simply listen to someone with a problem.
- Buy someone a Bravelet and encourage them to be brave! ...c'mon, you knew that was coming!
Don't exhaust yourself by trying to do all ten! But be aware of all the opportunities you have to be kind to someone today. And remember, you can always be kind to yourself too!
These three wallpapers are available for desktop and mobile!
To download click here and choose the phone or desktop wall paper you would like to have! (Feel free to download all three!) Save the wallpaper by clicking the down arrow at the top of the page.